Last Update: 10/06/2020
Refund Policy :
By purchasing one or more Services from Alphabet Hosting, you declare that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by this Refund Policy. The latest version of our Refund Policy is always available on the Alphabet Hosting website. It is essential that you read All the Policy Pages prior to purchasing any Service(s) from Alphabet Hosting.
The 30 day money back guarantee is only applicable for first-time signups. Second time and subsequent sign-ups are not eligible for the same. For instance, if you've had an account with us before, cancelled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us refund amount may .
- For every services renewals due invoice will be generated before 7 days from your due date,Its your Responsibility to do the Payment in time to avoid any service suspension/termination.Every Service will be suspended on 2th day from the due date and terminated on 7th day from the due date.Incase if your service got terminated because of your Payment issue We are not responsible for any files/contents inside your Hosting Plan.As it your whole responsibility to do the Payment in time.
- Late Fee of 3$ Will be added to your invoice incase if you didn’t made the payment before the Suspension.The late fee should be paid by you to get your service re-activated.
- If paying via credit card, debit card, net banking, PayPal the account will be setup immediately once the payment is confirmed. If you are paying By UPI/NEFT/IMPS We will activate the order once we confirmed the Payment
- The 30 day money back guarantee is only applicable for first-time signups. Second time and subsequent sign-ups are not eligible for the same. For instance, if you've had an account with us before, cancelled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
- Refund is not applicable on Domain transfer/renewal, VPS & Dedicated Server, and other addons we provide The modifications done in pricing pattern or policy by the software license company will take effect immediately on Alphabet Hosting clients.
- The money back guarantee is provided on Shared/ Reseller hosting Only
- .com and .net domains are deleted within 2 days from the date of registration. Your payment will be refunded by deducting -2$. Other extensions cannot be deleted.
For your information.
- No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for cause.
- The refund will not cover any kind of taxes, setup fees, refund processing fee, postal charges or any kind of payment processing charges or bank fee(s). There will be no refunds issued in case the web hosting account was involved in violation of our terms of service or any kind of illegal or system resources over-usages or after 7 days period or beyond coverage of our refund policy as noted here.
- If the web hosting service includes free domain name, and you cancel the web hosting service, the domain charges (standard rate as per website) would be deducted from the refund amount. If the refund amount is less than the domain name price, you will have to pay the difference or forfeit the domain. The ownership of the domain will remain with Alphabet Hosting if you fail to pay the difference amount.
- Transfer fees would be applicable, if you wish to transfer the free domain name to some other provider. Without transfer fees the domain will not be released.
- We do offer free account migration,If we had worked on your Account migration Incase of Service cancellation within first 30 days.There will be an Charge of 10$ Deducted from the Refund Amount.
- The payments made through UPI/NEFT/IMPS To our Bank Directly are non-refundable. Refund will be added as credit to the hosting account.
- The refund request placed after 30 days will not be processed and you will not be eligible for any refund.
- The cancellation request should be sent through client area.
- After sending the cancellation request, it would take 7 to 15 Business days to complete the refund process.
- Unpaid invoices may result in the suspension or termination of your web hosting account. Your suspended account will only be restored after clearing the outstanding invoice after which you will be able to access your data.
- If your account gets terminated, the data residing on it won't be restored and will be treated as a new account. If you fail to renew your subscription on time you will be charged on your invoice.
Your hosting account at Alphabet Hosting can get terminated due to following reasons:
- You decide to discontinue At any point of time, during your subscription, if you no more want to continue with our services and want to place a cancellation request with immediate termination, your hosting account will be suspended right away and will be terminated within 24 hours.
- Cancellation upon expiration If you place a cancellation request to discontinue our services after your subscription expires, your hosting account will be suspended at the end of the subscription and will be terminated within 24 hours (after the expiration date).
- • You did not renew In case you fail to renew your hosting account on the due date, your hosting account will be suspended on the 5th day from your service due date and will be terminated within 7th day (from your service due date).
- You violate our Terms of service If you violate our terms of service during your subscription period at Alphabet Hosting it will result in immediate account suspension and termination. As soon as we've been notified about the violation of service, we would usually take instant action.
- Potential fraud We have an anti-fraud system that monitors all the orders as soon as they are placed. During such an occurrence, we will carry out a verification process manually. In this process, if we ask for certain information and it is not provided the account suspension and termination will be done immediately.
- A Dispute or ChargeBack During the violation of our Terms of Service, we would initially suspend and give a 7 days timeframe to resolve the concern with Alphabet Hosting before the termination occurs. If still, it remains unsolved termination of your hosting account will take place.
Note: It is advised to maintain a back-up copy of your hosting account to avoid losing your data because of the termination. All your files will be deleted from the server, once your hosting account is terminated and Alphabet Hosting shall not be liable for the same.
Alphabet Hosting reserves the right to revise its policies, Plan, Price at any time with or without notice.